J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- RT @NerdyWonka: That moment Sally Yates bodied Ted Cruz. Don't come for Sally Yates if you don't know constitutional law. https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Kasich4Indiana: https://t.co/5l1tr56ziw 2 months ago
- RT @Inked1BNA: Absolutely Priceless Just Absolutely Priceless https://t.co/g0SwWEgV6Z 2 months ago
- RT @jk_rowling: 'I have tremendous respect for women and the many roles they serve that are vital to the fabric of our society & our econom… 2 months ago
- @POTUS You're lying. Putz. 2 months ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…