J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- RT @Rosie: @Rockinranman @LRBitisnot @RandyRainbow @CPAC @DLoesch @NRA @Emma4Change i am his wife - yes he does and i love it !!! ❤️ Rosie… 1 week ago
- @davidhogg111 It seems so obvious. 2 weeks ago
- @DICKS Solid role modeling @DICKS !Courageous and correct. Thank you. 2 weeks ago
- Her clarity takes my breath away. twitter.com/emma4change/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MrFilmkritik: You know, when I said I wanted the real world to be more like Harry Potter I just meant the teleportation and the magic s… 3 weeks ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…