J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- RT @CNN: President Trump in split screen with crowd: Media "won't show this. ... They don't show the crowd, they show me" https://t.co/jxCD… 2 days ago
- RT @classiclib3ral: Kids telling Infowars they're fucking idiots is my favorite kind of content https://t.co/dRneam1BWm 2 weeks ago
- @DieLaughing That's a new life goal right there! 4 weeks ago
- RT @richard_littler: Ladies & gentlemen, the President & Vice President of the USA. 'Do not look directly at the sun' 'Do not touch' #Trump… 1 month ago
- RT @RepBarbaraLee: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou google.com/amp/s/www.thea… 1 month ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…