J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- RT @TheDailyShow: People, he’s not going to like this. Stop tweeting #DentureDonald twitter.com/thedailyshow/s… 1 week ago
- RT @theclobra: Maybe if Fox News viewers boycotted things they actually used I would take them seriously. Like Fixadent, Milk of Magnesia,… 1 month ago
- RT @RandyRainbow: My new video is yuuuge. Belieb me. #DesperateCheeto 🎶 https://t.co/M72thQclxX 1 month ago
- RT @CNN: President Trump in split screen with crowd: Media "won't show this. ... They don't show the crowd, they show me" https://t.co/jxCD… 2 months ago
- RT @classiclib3ral: Kids telling Infowars they're fucking idiots is my favorite kind of content https://t.co/dRneam1BWm 3 months ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…