J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- @CGasparino @POTUS Bravo to @CGasparino for that. Are you sure you’re at the right network? If so, please rub that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Opening doors? Sounds great to me. twitter.com/mjhegar/status… 3 weeks ago
- @sally_field Oh yes, I am so following you now. :-) 1 month ago
- @FLOTUS @WhiteHouse Sweetie, change your security code on your phone. 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump @KimKardashian So glad you met with your intellectual idol. You’re finally making it. The celebrities are accepting you. 1 month ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…