J: Brian had to learn to be scrappy in a family of twelve kids.
M: Twelve?! Are you serious?
J: Yep, twelve, same mother and everything.
C: I didn’t even know they made families like that anymore.
M: That had to be a couple that really liked kids or REALLY liked each other.
J: No, Irish Catholic.
- @JosiahBailey12 @cristalcamacho7 Too short but thanks! 1 day ago
- @HalfEmptyIL Thanks, I try but I keep dropping my kazoo. 1 day ago
- @POTUS Sooo not your daughter or your hat provider. Nice. 1 day ago
- Ladies and gentlemen, Chancellor #Merkel has left the building. Great job #Brainlab! https://t.co/Od9h9SJdm5 1 week ago
- RT @Brainlab: Demonstrating personalized treatment planning for #radiosurgery w/ Chancellor #Merkel and State Minister @IlseAigner. #Zukunf… 1 week ago
Janie on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Becky Pinney on Did You Know? They Eat Po… Megan in Munich on Life List – Another One… Sam on Life List – Another One… John Davidson (@100F… on Renovation: The Living Room an…