To Do (in) Life List Item # 101. Renovate the Austrian Apartment.
This was one heck of a learning experience. It was fun, often stressful and frankly was enough to give me pause when considering whether we ever want to build a house. I’m not sure I want to care that much about drawer pulls again…at least for a good long while. Now it’s done and we can enjoy it.
Here’re all the related posts:
* A recap of what led up to this (link)
* Before, during and after pictures (link)
* How we dealt with reluctant workers (link)
* The Kitchen (link)
* The Entryway and Bath (link)
* The Bedroom (link)
* The Living Room (link)
* From Dining Nook to Cocktail Corner (here)